At KidsCare, we’re always learning, and growing in our effort to deliver the highest quality, compassionate, care.
In the tabs below, you'll find all the resources you need to become familiar with telehealth and have a successful online videoconference with your KidsCare Physical Therapist. We're here to support you and answer any questions you have. Telehealth made easy.
After scheduling your telehealth visit, you will receive an email or telephone call from your physical therapist. You're provided with:
- The confirmed date and time of visit
- A meeting ID and web link to connect to your visit.
- Any special instructions from your physical therapist.
When you receive this information, take the time to review the Helpful Hints below. It is important that you determine the type of device you'll be using for the telehealth visit:
- A computer or laptop ( Windows or Mac )
- A tablet ( iPad, Android Tablet, Microsoft Tablet )
- A mobile phone ( iPhone or Android )
If you plan to use a tablet or mobile device:
We recommend you visit our website using your tablet or mobile device and download the ZOOM app from our Telehealth Portal Downloads prior to your visit. You will see them in the section titled "Zoom Mobile Apps." Once you have the app installed, connecting to your telehealth session is easy, just enter your Meeting ID and get connected. We've also provided a "Download mobile apps" button at the bottom of this section.
If you plan to use a computer or laptop:
Visit our Telehealth Portal and select Join. Enter your meeting ID and an application will automatically install and get you connected. We've also provided a "Connect using a computer or laptop" button at the bottom of this section. Just click, enter your meeting ID and connect.
If you have any questions about your device or need assistance connecting, please see our Technology Support Tab below. We're here to help.
A few helpful hints to prepare for your telehealth visit:
- You can use a computer/laptop with video and sound, an iPhone or Android phone or tablet for your telehealth visit.
- Have a reliable internet connection for best results.
- Choose a quite well-lighted room so your therapist can see and hear you.
- Dress in comfortable clothes suitable for exercise.
- Have some space to perform exercises.
- Keep your hands free. If you're using a tablet or phone a stand is recommended.
- Communicate with your therapist prior to the visit. Ask questions.
At SportsCare Physical Therapy, there's no need to worry about the technology involved in teletherapy and video conferencing. We've partnered with ZOOM to provide a secure HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
Need help connecting? Our technology support team is available to assist you through: